we are working on...
- Pollen alert: implementation of a warning alert system for allergenic pollen through the aerobiological monitoring (http://pollini.iasma.it)
- TreC Pollini: Development of an integrated system for pollen risk communication (financed by FBK)
- Corylus: the impact of climate on hazelnut pollination and fruit production (financed by Ferrero)
- REINFORS: the vegetation responses to abiotic factors of environmental stress (ozone and other air pollutants, climate change), including through the use of bioindicators
- OzoneEFFORT: Ozone EFfects on FORests in Trentino (financed by Servizio Foreste e Fauna, Provincia Autonoma di Trento)
- APPA Ozono: study to estimate the exposure to ozone of population (financed by Environment Protection Agency of Trento)
- QAveg: the development of standardized protocols and Quality Assurance procedures in the application of macro-microscopic morphologic and physiologic techniques in vegetation and bioindication studies